[tex-live] texlive 8

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Wed Feb 5 10:36:22 CET 2003

On Wed, 2003-02-05 at 11:36, Lars Madsen wrote:

> getting the package tree updated with the newest verions avaliable on CTAN
> (and other sources??)

I do this all the time; but if you spot mistakes, tell me.
I monitor CTAN installs, but sometimes I miss an update

> Are we going somewhere in the case of license? More in the line of the
> Booktabs problem, should more packages be checked for whether or not they
> have some kind of acceptable license?

ideally, yes. in practice, we have to rely on reports. for instance,
I just zapped Knuth's books when Thomas told me they were not allowed
to be distributed
--
Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk>
OUCS