[tex-live] Re: Small changes to e-Omega 1.15--2.1 RC0

Fabrice Popineau Fabrice.Popineau at supelec.fr
Sun Feb 2 00:55:24 CET 2003

> Ok, I gave the thing I try and this is what I came out with.

Ok,  thanks   to Giuseppe,  I   manage   to compile   an e-Omega  1.23.2
(web2c/win32)  which dumps ConTeXt   and runs  some of  the  Omega  book
examples. I'll upload  the change files in  their  current state to  the
texlive  depot  (source.development    branch). The binaries     will be
available shortly, I have had problems  (firewalls !) to upload files to
ftp.dante.de recently but that's solved by  now (at least from work, not
yet from home).

If there is demand, maybe we can try to work out a 1.15 version too.

Fabrice