[tex-live] rebuilding iso files ?

Staszek Wawrykiewicz staw at gust.org.pl
Mon Aug 25 19:30:46 CEST 2003

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003, Fabrice Popineau wrote:

> Who can do that quickly ? I have fixed a couple of win32 issues (updmap,
> etc.).

I do not have privileges to do that on p4 depot but it seems that
iso images are built automatically every night about 1 o'clock.
I've just built them here on my local depot and start testing.

I need 2-3 days for making the Polish translation of tldoc.
FAbrice, will you touch the original live.tex (Win part) ?
What about German, French etc. translations?

--
Staszek Wawrykiewicz
StaW at gust.org.pl