[tex-live] pdftexdir/README, pdftexdir/NEWS and pdftexdir/pdftex-syntaxt.txt

Martin Schroeder ms at artcom-gmbh.de
Wed Aug 20 13:04:57 CEST 2003

These are the only up-to-date documentation for pdfTeX and must
be put somewhere under Master (pdftex-syntaxt.txt already is);
texmf/doc/pdftex/ seems like the best place. I could just put
them there but I suspect that at least some tpms need to be
updated...

Best regards
        Martin
--
               Martin Schröder, MS at ArtCom-GmbH.DE
     ArtCom GmbH, Lise-Meitner-Str 5, 28359 Bremen, Germany