[tex-live] TPM changes

Staszek Wawrykiewicz staw at gust.org.pl
Thu Aug 7 08:30:59 CEST 2003

I've finally changed 247 tpm files #3589 (some more later)
including corrections to <TPM:Title> and/or <TPM:Description>
fields.
What was done:
1. filling up empty Title and/or Description
2. changing "no caption" or "XYZ package" (which says nothing)
   to something more descriptive.

All those changes were checked against the current Catalogue so will
be also sent to Graham. I have always in mind as good as possible
(and complete!) information about packages for Catalogue-TL-CTAN.

To do: packages begining with k-o (on work) and r-z (?, any help needed)

--
Staszek Wawrykiewicz
StaW at gust.org.pl