[tex-live] Repeated request: correct entries for xmltex in fmtutil.cnf (and for jadetex too)

Gerben Wierda Sherlock at rna.nl
Mon Apr 14 12:40:52 CEST 2003

On Monday, Apr 14, 2003, at 10:33 Europe/Amsterdam, Sebastian Rahtz
wrote:

> On Mon, 2003-04-07 at 23:26, Gerben Wierda wrote:
>> I tried these:
>>
>>> xmltex  etex    -       xmltex.ini
>>> pdfxmltex       pdfetex -       xmltex.ini
>>> jadetex elatex  -       jadetex.ini
>>> pdfjadetex      pdfelatex       -       jadetex.ini
>
> I have in the TL8 tree
>
> jadetex         etex     language.dat    &latex jadetex.ini
> pdfjadetex      pdfetex  language.dat    &pdflatex  pdfjadetex.ini
>
> which works fine.

This does not work here. But this

jadetex         etex    language.dat    &elatex jadetex.ini
pdfjadetex      pdfetex language.dat    &pdfelatex jadetex.ini

works.

> I am not sure where you got your lines
> from?

As they are not in the default fmtutil.cnf I was trying to invent them.
My ignorance, therefore.

"To be or not to be, that is the question" -- Parmenides