[tex-live] Re: Cover picture of TeXLive CD

Karl Berry karl@freefriends.org
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 10:10:30 -0400

    As the correspondence below indicates, Martin needs to pick up the EPS
    files for the TeX Live face, but the links that once worked no longer do
    so. Could someone please help here?

Did we really have / do we really want the entire tl tree available
under http?  I don't mind either way.
Anyway, I made these url's work (no /tlprod/ in them):

http://www.tug.org/texlive/packaging/TL7_disk1.eps
http://www.tug.org/texlive/packaging/TL7_disk2.eps
http://www.tug.org/texlive/packaging/TL7_lion.eps

    Kaja, you are list admin: would you please subscribe Martin to the list;
    obviously he should be a participant since he appears to be in charge of
    CsTUG's manufacturing efforts.

I'd be happy to add Martin if he wants, but 90+% of the traffic on
texlive is people asking for help and/or the workers discussing
technical issues, not anything related to manufacturing, so I'm not sure
it's really a good idea.  Presumably all the manuf.'s care about is one
msg per year saying "here's the iso image and here are the cover images"?