[tex-live] Re: Cover picture of TeXLive CD

Arthur Ogawa ogawa@teleport.com
Tue, 03 Sep 2002 09:19:25 -0700

As the correspondence below indicates, Martin needs to pick up the EPS
files for the TeX Live face, but the links that once worked no longer do
so. Could someone please help here?

Kaja, you are list admin: would you please subscribe Martin to the list;
obviously he should be a participant since he appears to be in charge of
CsTUG's manufacturing efforts.