[tex-live] fontname updates in tex live?

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz@oucs.ox.ac.uk
15 Oct 2002 21:00:05 +0100

On Tue, 2002-10-15 at 18:47, Roozbeh Pournader wrote:

> > Perhaps we can set up some sort of autosync from the fontname source
> > (/home/httpd/html/fontname/) to fontname in tex live?
>
> I guess an auto-upload from your side to CTAN would be great, then we can
> auto-download them to TL. I guess Sebastian already has some scripts for
> that.

TL has no automation at present. My system is that I
get mail whenever something is uploaded to CTAN or is mirrored there;
I store away all that mail and then process it when I have a moment
free. Although I have a script to automate "ctan to texlive", there
are sufficiently many weirdly-packaged things that I still need to
check the results each time