[tex-live] Re: (Default)-translate-files and cs

David Antos xantos@informatics.muni.cz
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 13:44:22 +0200

Hello,

Sorry for the previous mail, it is just a result of information noise
between me and people who reported the error. It's OK in TL7.

I'll look twice, better three times next time. Sorry, my mistake.

D.A.

--
If you don't plan to make any errors, don't bother to read this chapter.
-- Donald Knuth, The TeXbook