[tex-live] make clean

Gerben Wierda Sherlock@rna.nl
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 19:50:06 +0100

On Wednesday, Nov 20, 2002, at 19:18 Europe/Amsterdam, Gerben Wierda
wrote:

> Definitely does not remove source.development/TeX/texk/web2c/mfextra.c
> or source.development/TeX/texk/web2c/mpextra.c on my system and it
> should.

The same is true for pdftexextra.c and pdfetexextra.c.

> It is probably not noted by many, because nobody ever goes back and
> forth between release dates like I do...

And as an explanation, since the above files are *generated*, their
timestamp is almost always newer than the source from which it is
drawn. So, to be correct, make clean *should* remove these generated
files.