[tex-live] Re: image 20020527 on W2K

Janusz S. Bień jsbien@mimuw.edu.pl
29 May 2002 10:44:51 +0200

On 28 May 2002  jsbien@mimuw.edu.pl (Janusz S. Bień) wrote:

> On 17 May 2002  jsbien@mimuw.edu.pl (Janusz S. Bień) wrote:
>

> [...]
>
> [...]
>
> > Requested documentation not found in a specified place,

I get this also for
        docstrip documentation (forgot the exact file name)
        dsdoc.dvi
which are nevertheless displayed.

The following files are not found at all:
        datenumber.dvi,
        beton.dvi,
        yfonts.dvi.

For `CTAN sites" I get
        sites: not a known document format

Acrobat reader report errors for
        dvips.pdf.

Nothing is displayed for
        Belleek fonts,
        CM-Super font package
        lucidabr,
        Math Time fonts,
        Scalable type 1 CM fonts,
        Greek fonts (cbgreek),
        crop marks (crop)

Nothing is displayed but the message:
        Trying to extract information out of .sty file...
is produced for
        Double line spacing,
        Shaped paragraphs

Now a few words about NTEmacs.

Why RefTeX is not switched on by default for (La)TeX files?

On the other hand, there is an attempt to switch on by default the
BibCite mode, which is not available for loading, hence an error:

File mode specification error: (void-function turn-on-bib-cite)

Best regards

Janusz

--
                     ,