[tex-live] CSTeX on TL7 works

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Tue, 28 May 2002 09:23:39 +0100

On Tue, May 28, 2002 at 09:13:44AM +0200, Petr Olsak wrote:

> I have tried the CSTeX functionality (for Czech and Slovak users) on
> the image texlive-1-20020527.iso and it seems that all works correclty.

thats good news.....

> I noticed that you change the psfonts.map to all fonts used as
> Type1 fonts (no Metafont->pk) including CSfonts.
yes. it seems the right thing to do, in Thomas' new "updmap"
world

> It is extremly needed to include into documentation the
> possibility of "dvips -Ppk" in order to switch the dvips to the old
> behaviour.
it is getting a bit late to change the documentation,
but something on the texlive web page would help

> I will ask Janka Chlebikova, why the README.CZS and
> czech_sk.html is one year old and if she will prepare the
> new version of these files. If not, I will send
> these files a little actualised during tomorrow.

technically, TeX Live is now frozen. but since I still
dont have German or Polish updates....

> Two links from czech_sk.html to file:/cdrom/usergrps/cstug/...
> don't work, for example.

I think I updated that from CSTUG very recently?