[tex-live] tl7 final frontier

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Sun, 26 May 2002 01:06:20 +0100

I have now gone through most of my email, and I hope
I have made all the changes possible. these include
new fmtutil and mktexpk from Thomas, which affected
the source.

I have updated some macros, done lots of small cleaning
things, and rebuilt English, French and German documentation.

I have not done anything about the long MacOSX or xdvi arguments;
I trust that those involved sorted it all out. I am making
alpha osf replacement binaries, as my sole contribution...

If anyone is expecting me to do have done something,
and I have not explicitly said I have done it, shout now.