[tex-live] gsftopk missing?

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Tue, 14 May 2002 11:13:17 +0100

On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 12:01:44PM +0200, Stefan Ulrich wrote:

> % ps2pk as well as xdvik has no "build-in" fonts. We can reuse the map file.
> dvipsmap ps2pk.map

the problem is that TeXLive is too configurable. there are 75 separate
packages which have map files, and these are added to pdftex.cfg and config.ps
at install time. I don't have the expertise to work out what
xdvi wants as equivalent - can I just add lines of the form
 dvipsmap musixtex.map
when, eg, musixtex is installed?