[tex-live] TL7 deadline on May, 19??

Staszek Wawrykiewicz StaW@gust.org.pl
Thu, 9 May 2002 23:17:41 +0200 (CEST)

Volker RW Schaa writes:
> Concerning CD production: I talked to Lehmanns yesterday about TeXLive 7.
> Chr. Kaeder decided to produce a CD set with two CDs in a digifile package
> (= cardboard box). Costs for the user groups max 1.50 Euro per set. Definite
> prices mid of next week.

Volker, have you already fixed the deadline for Lehmanns?

Jana Chlebikova wrote me:
> if you send me realy last version of english documenation, I can try (?)
> to update slovak documentation. But now, I have no time for that, probably
> in June. When will be deadline TL7 for Germany? Peter S. suggests to take
> this version of TL7 for CSTUG.

The latest version can be always found on tug:
http://www.tug.org/texlive/tlprod/Build/cdbuild/tldocsource/english/live.tex

As Sebastian wrote, deadline would be on May, 19. :(
I wonder if that deadline can be still acceptable, since I see many
things to correct, and I don't want to see Fabrice beeing under pressure.

All the best,
--
Staszek Wawrykiewicz
email: staw@gust.org.pl