[tex-live] fonts

Lars Madsen daleif@imf.au.dk
Thu, 9 May 2002 14:37:45 +0200 (METDST)

On Tue, 7 May 2002, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

> On Tue, May 07, 2002 at 03:12:50PM +0200, Lars Madsen wrote:
> >
> > I just hope that the mathpazo and mathpple packages works out of the box
> > so to speak, please make sure the the pazo fonts will work as they should
> > I have a lot of problems with it on my TL 6
>
> Sorry, but you really need to specify exactly what is broken, and what needs
> to be fixed. I have no idea what "work as they should" means in this context:-}
> --

Using TL 6 on WinXP the *.pfb files for the pazo fonts (fplmr, ...,
fplmbb) are notwhere to be found on my CD (I've just downdoaded them from
CTAN and I'm going to test them when I get home).

I would just like to know is this have been fixed in TL 7? The *.tfm and
*.vf files are there but not the *.pfb (that are needed in the psfonts.map
file).

In this way dvips have no chance to actually use the Mathpazo font.

Or am I wrong about something

/daleif