[tex-live] how to move source.development -> source?

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 10:02:35 +0000

On Tue, Mar 05, 2002 at 05:47:54AM +0100, Staszek Wawrykiewicz wrote:

> Perhaps Martin expects TL7 (as I do) before EuroBachoTeX'2002.

maybe. but since no-one has given me any dates or requests,
I have no deadlines of any kind at present!!

> By the way, Sebastian, will you come? It will be the 10th BachoTeX, and
> as I know you are well prepared for such anniversary. ;-)))

I'll have to ask permission... :-}

> As concerning TL7:
> 1. which *vital* changes will all of you expect to the documentation?
>    I hope that German .gif/.jpg screenshots can be changed into English...

er, I hate to be a wet blanket, but the documentation will not change
at all unless someone volunteers to work on it!

> 2. I found 2 different files mathenv.sty in
>    texmf/tex/latex/bosisio/
>    texmf/tex/latex/mdwtools/

which is better? is either package maintained?

> As concerning other questions:
> > Is it possible to get a *.ps or *.pdf copy of "TEX LIVE GUIDE
> > First Edition" ?
> > That is: guide to the first edition of TEX LIVE.
>
> I've never seen CD TL1. It would be interesting having it in my archives.

I must have a CD at home somewhere, so yes I can see if its still
readable.