[tex-live] how to move source.development -> source?

Staszek Wawrykiewicz StaW@gust.org.pl
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 05:47:54 +0100 (CET)

Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> you don't, I do, basically. its supposedly my job as editor
> to decide when to promote things into source. of course,
> I am not doing it very much at present!
>
> why do you care, though? anyone working on TL7 should work
> in source.development for another month or so.

Perhaps Martin expects TL7 (as I do) before EuroBachoTeX'2002.
By the way, Sebastian, will you come? It will be the 10th BachoTeX, and
as I know you are well prepared for such anniversary. ;-)))
Heartly welcome...

As concerning TL7:
1. which *vital* changes will all of you expect to the documentation?
   I hope that German .gif/.jpg screenshots can be changed into English...
2. I found 2 different files mathenv.sty in
   texmf/tex/latex/bosisio/
   texmf/tex/latex/mdwtools/
   (just trying to compile pxfontsdoc.tex or txfontsdoc.tex;
   by the way, we can have just one .pdf for each to spare the disk space)

As concerning other questions:
> Is it possible to get a *.ps or *.pdf copy of "TEX LIVE GUIDE
> First Edition" ?
> That is: guide to the first edition of TEX LIVE.

I've never seen CD TL1. It would be interesting having it in my archives.

--
Staszek Wawrykiewicz
email: staw@gust.org.pl