[tex-live] TL7 on Linux: devanagari not Live and obsolete

François Patte francois.patte@math-info.univ-paris5.fr
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 11:02:20 +0200

Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
>>>I need more than a .c file, I need the whole Makefile.in/configure.in
>>>palaver, with standard targets in the Makefile
>>
>>All this for a simple ANSI C program?
>
> yes. if I don't have a directory that responds to
>  configure
>  make
>  make install
>  make clean
>  make realclean
> etc, then I cannot easily deal with it.

Is it this kind of package, here attached, that you want? Or do you need
also a full installation of devnag fonts and other TeX/LaTeX files?

--
François Patte. UFR de mathématiques et informatique.
45 rue des St Pères. 75270 Paris Cedex 06

multipart/mixed
  application/x-gzip
---