[tex-live] texlive the jubilee edition

Kaja P. Christiansen kaja@daimi.au.dk
Sat, 8 Jun 2002 15:43:47 +0200

Norbert Preining writes:

 > First I would suggest to fix the http://www.tug.org/texlive/index.html
 > the supported systems paragraph:

Many thanks! The http://www.tug.org/texlive/index.html and
http://www.tug.org/texlive/bugs.html pages have been updated
according to your suggestions, with small modifications
(for example, unsupported systems are commented out, and the
'Updates' section for better binaries is temporarily mute).

Staszek Wawrykiewicz wrote:

 > So, as I suggested before, additional binary sets can be
 > available from the net.

I think i386/Solaris2.8 is the only combination currently available
in the Master tree but not included on the CD's. To facilitate this
and future downloads, I added 'Extra binary sets' section with a link
to i386/Solaris2.8. Please do not get attached to the value of
the link as it will probably change.

Sebastian writes:

 > is there anyone with access to tug.org who'd like to work
 > on these web pages? I know I've said it before, but I _really_
 > dont have any time to work on this for a while.....

For a start, how about copying webmaster@tug.org with additions
and corrections to these web pages. If it works well, fine, if not,
we'll think of something better. Does it sound OK to everyone?

Kaja