[tex-live] TL 7 an dsrc again

Norbert Preining preining@logic.at
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 23:09:05 +0200

On Don, 06 Jun 2002, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> yes, please do recompile. I need to put the binaries on the web.

checkout done 1h ago, compiling in source or source.development?
upload to master/bin/alpha-linux or somewhere else?

Best wishes

Norbert

Norbert Preining <preining AT logic DOT at>         Technische Universität Wien
`You know,' said Arthur, `it's at times like this, when
I'm trapped in a Vogon airlock with a man from Betelgeuse,
and about to die from asphyxiation in deep space that I
really wish I'd listened to what my mother told me when I
was young.'
`Why, what did she tell you?'
`I don't know, I didn't listen.'

                 --- Arthur coping with certain death as best as he could.