[tex-live] Omega problem also under Solaris and RH

Kaja P. Christiansen kaja@daimi.au.dk
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 15:10:13 +0200

Gerben Wierda writes:

 > I guess we must return to omega 1.15 if we want to finish TL7 soon,
 > unless somebody finds out within a very short timeframe what is wrong
 > with omega 1.23. Given that it also crashes on Solaris and RedHat there
 > must be someone in the know who can debug this...

In case anyone has a chance to have a closer look at
Omega 1.23 problem: the binary sets for Sparc Solaris
and Redhat can be fetched with anonymous ftp from

  ftp.daimi.au.dk/pub/kaja/binaries-june3.tgz

I agree that, unless the problem is solved, we should consider
reverting to the older version of Omega...

Kaja