[tex-live] texlive 7, it all starts again

Norbert Preining preining@logic.at
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 19:05:34 +0100

On Die, 29 Jan 2002, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> RELEASE CONDITIONS:
>  * Omega must be new release, and stable

John announced that a release should be in February, hope that THIS
time it will hold ;-) Are the current changes in the omega cvs
already in the tex-live perforce tree? John did the last changes
AFAIS some time ago?

>  * getting source clean and compilable

I can check:
i386/linux with glibc-2.1 (suse 6.4 updated)
i386/linux with glibc-2.2 (debian woody))
(alpha/linux with glibc-2.1 (redhat))
alpha/linux with glibc-2.2 (debian woody)

For all but the redhat I can produce binaries.

Best wishes

Norbert

Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>
University of Technology Vienna, Austria            gpg DSA: 0x09C5B094
There was a point to this story, but it has temporarily
escaped the chronicler's mind.

                 --- This line perhaps best sums up the whole book.