[tex-live] Compile problem with source.development@today:06:00

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda@rna.nl
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 21:45:41 +0100

I do have a request: a make clean that produces a true clean setup. The
current setup may break if you do

	p4 sync
	make
	make clean
	p4 sync with earlier date
	make

because some of the generated stuff (the *extra files at least) are not
removed by a make clean. At least it is dangerous because you are
invisibly matching versions.