[tex-live] Fwd: personalized distribution

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 18:57:44 +0100

On Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 07:02:15PM +0200, Norbert Preining wrote:

> What a pity, we had True64 Unix, the one sold by Digital, on our
> servers. But switched over to linux due to problems in updates,
> support etc. It is a Unix for alphas.

perhaps the alpha binaries I make would work then. We run
whatever OS Compaq supply for our Alpha box (well, for another
6 months, before we throw away the hardware)

> For DOS: Is fptex/TeXlive dependent on Windows?, Isn't it possible to
> install on dos?
definitely not.