[tex-live] Fwd: personalized distribution

Norbert Preining preining@logic.at
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 19:02:15 +0200

On Mit, 24 Apr 2002, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> presumably still around in the archives. For True64 Unix, I am not
> sure what that is, but if you have a recent Gnu C compiler, you

What a pity, we had True64 Unix, the one sold by Digital, on our
servers. But switched over to linux due to problems in updates,
support etc. It is a Unix for alphas.

For DOS: Is fptex/TeXlive dependent on Windows?, Isn't it possible to
install on dos?

Best wishes

Norbert

Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>   University of Technology Vienna, Austria
`I am so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in
me for a month. I am so hip I have difficulty seeing over
my pelvis.'

                 --- Zaphod being cool.