[tex-live] problem printing: initgs: can't find fsdll32.dll

Bert Van Landeghem bvanlan@tijd.com
Mon, 3 Sep 2001 23:54:43 +0200

Dear,

I'm a (beginning) user of the TEX LIVE5C cdrom on a computer with WINDOWS
98. I wanted to print out a document on a HPDESKJET 870C with the
dvi-viewer. The document was written in LATEX2E and the packages A4WIDE and
BABEL were used. I included a graph in PSLATEX. I got an error message  that
said:
"initgs: can't find gsdll32.dll

the system can't find the requested file"

The printer produced a document, but the output was a disaster. The layout
was not respected, strange symbols were printed and no graph came out. Do
you know what the problem is?

Thanking you in advance,
Bert Van Landeghem