[tex-live] texlive-20010307.iso.bz2 + Solaris

Michael Wiedmann michael.wiedmann@detewe.de
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 16:36:52 +0100

"Kaja P. Christiansen" writes:

> I could not reproduce the error with my sources and fetched today
> the iso image to see what's there. The error message would indicate
> a problem with 64 bit file size/offset, but could also be caused by
> negative file timestamps.

Mounting the texlive6 CD locally on a Solaris 2.7 Ultra let me
successfully use the live system! Searching the Web for
"Value too large for defined data type" results in many hits concerning
the 64bit file support on Solaris - but I couldn't find a workaround
for my case :-(

Michael
--
office:  michael.wiedmann@detewe.de