[tex-live] Re: TeX Live 6 available for ordering

Petr Sojka sojka@informatics.muni.cz
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 14:50:29 +0200

On Tue, Jun 19, 2001 at 03:54:30PM +0200, TUG Office wrote:
Dear TUG office /TeX live team,

this is to order 750 pieces of TL6 CD for CSTUG members for this year.
Billing address:
CSTUG c/o FI MU
Botanicka 68a
60200 Brno
Czech Republic

Delivery address:
CSTUG
Ondrej Koala Vacha
Plevova 5
61600 Brno
Czech Republic

Thanks

Petr Sojka, as [president of] CSTUG

> TeX Live 6 is almost ready! It has a runnable system for major Unix varia=
nts
> (SGI, Sun, IBM, Compaq, HP), Linux, FreeBSD, and Windows 32
> (Windows NT, 95, 98, 2000) systems. GNU Ghostscript 6.50 and Gnu Emacs
> are included, along with many other useful utilities.
>=20
> mail the CD to you shortly thereafter. We expect to be able to offer
> TeX Live to your user group at a cost of US $0.58 per copy, and will
> absorb the shipping cost. If this price is infeasible for your group, ple=
ase
> contact us to work out an arrangement.

multipart/signed
  application/pgp-signature