[tex-live] TL6 master underway

Arthur Ogawa ogawa@teleport.com
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 11:11:22 -0700

Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

> Arthur Ogawa writes:

>  > Anyone who could help in the proofing, please post here.

> isnt that we have been doing for the last 4 or 5 months?

No, it is not. This proofing step is to ensure that the CM-ROM master
that Robin Laakso generated, and which will be the master for
manufacture of TUG's run of about 5000 units, is not flawed in some way
(say during the 2-hour download or the burning step). We're simply
exercising due diligence.

At any rate, between work done by me this morning, and by Patricia
Monohon, I believe that the master Robin generated is OK and can now be
sent to Online Copy Corp for manufacture. Thanks to Robin for cutting a
new master so promptly.

Art