[tex-live] cvs access to texlive, integration of omega files

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 16:27:24 +0000

TeXLive does not use CVS, but Perforce (see www.perforce.com)

> texlive? The problem is that the omega cvs version has a texmf tree
> which is a bit older and the texlive tree doesn't have the omega
> improvements.
which things do you think are missing?

> AFAIK there will not be a merge within the near future, or am I wrong,
> and I want to write some scripts such that I can sync up these two
> cvs versions.
dont try. instead, help John and I get in sync by reporting
differences