[tex-live] TL6 face

Kaja P. Christiansen kaja@daimi.au.dk
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 15:02:43 +0200

Arthur Ogawa writes:

 > AsTEX•CervanTEX•CsTUG•Dante e.V.•DK
 > TUG•GUST•GUTenberg•ITALIC•NTG•TUG•TUG India•UK TUG
 >
 > ISO 9660 with Joliet and Rock Ridge extensions
 >

 > Does anyone see alterations that might be needed? In particular, the
 > version of Web2c and the list of LUGs.

TL6 has the Web2c version 7.3.3.1.

 > I am considering adding DK-TUG, Estonian Users Group, the Greek TUG.
 > What are the official acronyms for these groups?

DK TUG (should be: DK-TUG) was on TL5d and is on the list above; for other
groups, http://tug.org/lugs.html should be a good source.

It would be nice to add more groups, but there isn't much room left
on the cover.

 > 3. I will upload the art to ftp.tug.org/texlive; what subdirectory will
 > be the best to use? I had material there last year, but it was dropped
 > in the shuffle. Please give me a place where this material will remain
 > alongside the CD image.

ftp.tug.org/texlive is perfect for public ftp of TeXLive stuff. However,
my feeling is that the artwork should be reserved for the LUGs. They will
be distributing the CDs and making this particular version of the CD
a little special would be a small token of appreciation for the work LUGs
are doing.

Btw, there shouldn't have been made any changes to ftp.tug.org/texlive
(apart from recent removal of 1999 binaries). What material is missing?

Kaja