No subject

XVA International xva7196@yahoo.com
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 11:46:17 -0800 (PST)

WOULD YOU STUFF
ENVELOPES FOR
$1,000'S WEEKLY?

$2 For Each Envelope You Stuff
SIMPLE, PLEASANT WORK YOU CAN DO AT HOME!!!

HELP SOLVE YOUR MONEY PROBLEMS.  No more worries over
inflation, recession, bills, rising gasoline and other
costs.  If you are looking for easy extra income, to
relieve financial pressures, you owe it to yourself to
investigate our offer.

HERE IS YOUR CHANCE to earn extra money working at
home by becoming an active participant of our
successful mailing association.  You receive cash
daily for the envelopes you stuff.  There is no limit.
 You stuff as many as you wish.

NO EXPERIENCE OR SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED.  Our
HOMEMAILER'S PROGRAM is designed especially for people
with little or no business experience and provides
step-by step instructions.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

WHY IS THIS POSSIBLE?
There are many mail-order companies who want to expand
their business, but do not want to hire more people.
If they hired more employees, they would have to
supervise them, rent more office space, pay more taxes
and insurance, all involving more paperwork.  It is
much easier for them to set it up so that independent
homeworkers can earn money doing the work themselves.

This program is designed to help people cash in with a
company who needs homeworkers.  Each member is an
independent homeworker. You serve a company that pays
good commissions to have their circulars mailed.  This
program has been perfected so that it has become one
of the most successful and profitable ones ever.

We invite you to take part in our success.  The money
you earn is up to you.  We do not require that you
mail a certain number of pieces each week.  You can
take on whatever amount of business that fits your
schedule, and you can quit whenever you want, there
are no obligations. This work mainly consists of the
securing of envelopes.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

You may work in the comfort of your own home, choose
your own hours, and set your own pace.  No need to
leave your present job.  The possibilities are
unlimited - get the whole family to join in.  Form
workshops with your friends.  We will further show you
how to expand your operation and boost your new income
as high as you wish to go.

NOW, IT'S ALL UP TO YOU!
The opportunity for the better life is here - it's
waiting!  But only YOU can take that all-important
step that separates the achievers from the dreamers!
Order NOW!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

ALL BUSINESS can be done by MAIL and we give you
complete assistance at every step to insure your
success. You can START THE SAME DAY you receive the
instructions and begin RECEIVING MONEY WITHIN TWO
WEEKS and every week from then on, as long as you
desire.

You will be supplied with the materials to be stuffed.
 Envelopes will be already stamped and addressed.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

GUARANTEE:  We welcome you to this program and extend
to you our unconditional guarantee that everything we
have said about this program is true and that you will
be delighted with the money you make.  Our goals and
continued success depends on your 100% satisfaction
with the HOMEMAILER'S PROGRAM.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

DON'T BE FOOLED
There are many fraudulent envelope addressing and
chain letter schemes being sold today.  We recommend
that you avoid them.  Why fool with some questionable
scheme when our program enables you to earn so much
money legally.  This is not an offer of employment.
It is an opportunity to become an independent
commission mailer for our company. Remember, unlike
the others, this is not a get-rich-quick scheme.  It
is a proven program for making money while filling the
needs of a company who need people to mail their
circulars.

IN ORDER TO GET YOU STARTED IMMEDIATELY, we must
require a one-time fee of only $13.95.  This covers
our expense in showing you what to do and guarantees
you can work with us as long as desired.  You will not
be required or asked to pay for any additional
information or manuals.  Inasmuch as we would like to
send you our program with the small charge, we must
protect ourselves from those who are not serious and
have no intention other than to satisfy their own
curiosity.  Naturally, no business can afford to send
out costly material to everyone who writes in asking
for it.  This small charge assures us that you are
serious about wanting to earn money at home.

DON'T DELAY - START IMMEDIATELY!!!
This is money.  You can begin now by putting your time
to the best of use. The next few minutes can literally
change your life.  Don't let this extraordinary
opportunity pass.

YOUR REGISTRATION FEE REFUNDED
as soon as you submit your first 100 envelopes.

Send a check or money order in the amount of  $13.95
to:

X V A    International
11948 - 207th Street, Suite 309
Maple Ridge, BC, Canada
V2X 1X7

Never send cash through the mail.

XVA International is a licensed business operating in
BC, Canada; license #14126.

Please allow 4 - 6 weeks for delivery of your starter
kit.

This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail
bill: SECTION 301. Per Section 301, Paragraph
(a)(2)(C) of S. 1618.  Further transmissions to you by
the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to
you by sending a reply to this email with the word
"remove" in the subject line.