TL5 games

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 09:06:51 +0000 (GMT)

Staszek Wawrykiewicz writes:
 > > At about the same time, the Polish group want a CD. I propose to make
 > > them as good a product as I can (with Staszek's help), and deliver it
 > > as TeX Live 5b.
 >
 > I hope that 5b will contain win setup and texconfig
I hope so too....

 > and all problems with configuration wil be clear to explain it shortly
 > in the texlive doc.

my main priority now is to work through your very valuable notes on
configuration and make a new test release for you to try

 > Do we have a package list for updating the descriptions in texlive doc?
thats high on my list too

 > I think that other available translations of lshort from CTAN should
 > be added (for completeness and other groups).
 > Moreover, lshort/english is out-of-date. Please update.
yes, I am working on that

please be aware that TL5 as of today is 700 megabytes. I badly need to
lose 50 megabytes of something. suggestions?

 > It's difficult to check other versions because of datestamps :-(
and that

sebastian