TL5 games

Staszek Wawrykiewicz StaW@gust.org.pl
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 02:37:28 +0100 (MET)

> At about the same time, the Polish group want a CD. I propose to make
> them as good a product as I can (with Staszek's help), and deliver it
> as TeX Live 5b.

I hope that 5b will contain win setup and texconfig
and all problems with configuration wil be clear to explain it shortly
in the texlive doc.
Do we have a package list for updating the descriptions in texlive doc?

texmf.cnf: it's good time to remove one more $TEXMFBETA

More about documentations for TL5:
I think that other available translations of lshort from CTAN should
be added (for completeness and other groups).
Moreover, lshort/english is out-of-date. Please update.
It's difficult to check other versions because of datestamps :-(

Cannot connect to sun2.dante.de for 2 days...

Staszek Wawrykiewicz
email: staw@gust.org.pl