[tug-board] Re: Copying conditions for TeX Live 5c

Kristoffer.Rose@ens-lyon.fr Kristoffer.Rose@ens-lyon.fr
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 18:41:23 +0200 (CEST)

Dear all,

Karl writes:

> I like the final proposed wording from Sebastian & Kris, with one small
> proviso: I don't think we need to say `(aka "Open Source")', and I
> suggest we leave it out.  Open Source and DFSG are not the same thing.

While I don't mind leaving out "Open Source" I added the text because
the DFSG and the OSD (Open Source Definition) are *exactly* the same
thing (I was there... :).  Compare

		<http://www.debian.org/social_contract>
		<http://www.opensource.org/osd.html>

:),
    Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer H. Rose, phd, prof.associé  <http://www.ens-lyon.fr/~krisrose>
LIP, Ecole Normale Supérieure de Lyon, 46 Allée d'Italie, F-69364 Lyon 07