lug ltr user groups1

Karl Berry karl@freefriends.org
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 16:51:22 -0400

    Here's a look at the final(?) copy.  Any comments?

Looks good.  Minor thing -- the line breaks are a little off.  I'd
reformat the individual paragraphs.  Just make sure that they don't end
up on one long line.  (You could try sending it as a test message, just
bcc-ing me and you ...)

    .58 is based on an order of 5000-9999 copies.  Last years order = 6500.
    Next rate is .69 (2500-4999 copies).

We'll just have to see what the response from the lugs is.
Hopefully we'll be able to reasonably order at least 5000 copies.