TL5 CD label?

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 10:19:01 +0100 (BST)

Staszek Wawrykiewicz writes:
 > Do we have any graphical project (or just motif) for TL 5 CD label?
 > Since TL5b will be produced in Poland *very soon*, we'd like to follow
 > any TUG idea.

I don't know what TUG are going to do, but
sun2.dante.de/Build/cdbuild/tldocsource/labels/label.tex is what I
used for Addison Wesley, in lieu of anything else. The lion pictures
from TL4 are there too. If you can make up a new label, using the
running lion, processable using TeX, I'd be very happy. TL4 label was
made by Art using some silly software like Illustrator or Photoshop:-}

MAKE SURE ANY LABEL SAYS 5b, not 5a!!!

sebastian