lug letter

Patricia Monohon tex-live@tug.org
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 18:22:14 -0800

>     Pat> unless oregon (where there is no state sales tax) is
>     exempt from paying the california tax.  i will check on this tomorrow.
>
> Thank you, that would be great.
>
> Pat, can you also please tell us the mark-up to get the jackets (aka
> sleeves)?  If Sebastian and/or Dick recommends a particular kind of
> jacket, let's do that, otherwise, I guess go with the clear plastic ones
> we used last year?  Unless there's a big price difference between that
> and paper.

i don't have that info here, but will dig it out early morning when i
am back in the office.

> Once we have that info, I think we can finalize on the (approximate)
> prices we need for the lug letter.
>
>     i will try to get ahold of her.  the address is:
>
> Thanks.  Please let us know when/if you do get hold of her; otherwise I
> don't mind trying as well, though I expect you can do (at least)
> everything I can do :)

i just left a message on art's answering machine asking him to give me a
call and let me know if the artwork is done and if he could email it  to
me on saturday or sunday.  i already have the rough, but it has the draft
copy of the lion and is in one color.

patricia