[tug-pub] Re: Email access to me

Mimi Burbank tex-live@tug.org
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 11:11:27 -0500 (EST)

sebstian writes:
> The period that Art has just said he is off coincides with the
> final production phase of TeX Live. Since Art is supposed to be supplying a
> vital file (that describing copyright) as well as arranging the
> pressing, I am now going to get more than slightly nervous. Does
> anyone know anything about what Art has or has not arranged about the
> CD?
   I seem to remember that patricia monohon was in charge of the
   actual pressing... so if she would please respond to this...

   Since you sent email over a week ago to the effect that the final
   pressing date would be April 1, he should have said something earlier.
   However, this would only delay it by 3 days or so.

> Shall we just cancel the whole thing?
   definitely not!

mim