Embedding TeXLive4 in a book

Arthur Ogawa ogawa@teleport.com
Sat, 05 Jun 1999 08:35:33 -0700

Xavier Cazin wrote:

> Sebastian Rahtz writes:
>
> > Xavier Cazin writes:
> >>  If there is an easy way for TUG to provide me with the
> >>  contacts from whom we need a specific authorization, I would
> >>  appreciate a lot.

I have written to both Bernard Gaulle and Peter Deutsch asking their
permissions. I have asked them to respond by this coming week and will follow
up on Thursday if I have not heard from them.

> I am absolutely willing to do it the right way

No doubt we can work things out satisfactorily.

--
Arthur Ogawa, secretary, TeX Users Group
voice: +1 559 561-4585 Fax: +1 559 561-4584