thumbpdf installation

Heiko Oberdiek oberdiek@ruf.uni-freiburg.de
Fri, 04 Jun 1999 23:51:25 +0200

At 21:28 04.06.1999 +0200, Fabrice Popineau wrote:
>> I'm using #!perl.exe from John Dallman. This requires to install
>> the perl-script under a directory of PERLLIB and to copy
>> #!perl.exe to thumbpdf.exe.
>
>Let me have a look at this #!perl.exe first !
>Any pointer ?

I'm using version 3.0, at CPAN (e.g. ftp.uni-freiburg.de/pub/CPAN/)
I found now:
  CPAN:authors/id/JDALLMAN/hbp_403.zip
It is a MS-DOS program and I assume that it doesn't work with long
filenames (but I am using only short ones). In this version
John Dallman have renamed #!perl.exe to hbperl.exe but the
function remains and the source is written in C instead of Pascal.

Yours sincerely
  Heiko <oberdiek@ruf.uni-freiburg.de>