Fwd: License to distribute your arabtex package sought

Arthur Ogawa ogawa@teleport.com
Fri, 02 Jul 1999 14:02:35 -0700

Barbara Beeton wrote:

> ...what the lppl doesn't do is provide a way to
> keep informed automatically -- actually, i'd like to see that become
> a "requested option", but i guess that's a vain hope.

I suggest you correspond with the LaTeX-Project.org people concerning this
desire. They *will* listen. LPPL is now at 1.1, and incorporates considerable
input from Matt Swift(?).

Also, the author of a package can state that the package is under LPPL with
the further statement that they wish to be kept informed, can she not?

--
Arthur