TeX Live 4 available for ordering

Michel Lavaud lavaud.michel@wanadoo.fr
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 11:52:33 +0200

Hello Sebastian and Peter and "tex-live@tug.org" ( ? ),

> Because these requirements vary so much between different packages on
> the CD, TUG strongly recommends that you simply pass the CD on to your
> members
>  Likewise, charging anything more than a nominal fee (to
> recover costs) is also not allowed by default -- and it is far better to
> charge nothing at all for the CD itself, but to provide it as a free
> benefit of membership, as TUG does.  (These conditions, like the others,
> are set by some of the software on the CD, not by TUG.)

The membership fee to AsTeX association is 50 FF for students and
100 FF for others, and we do not want to increase this fee. We propose both
the
AsTeX Plug & Play CD and the TeX Live CD to our members, and also
documentations in French, and we let them free to choose and order what
they
really need.

As for TeX Live, our policy is to charge 100 FF for it. Is it OK for
you? If yes, we would like to order 50 copies of TeX Live 4.

Best wishes,
Michel.Lavaud@univ-orleans.fr
Serveur ftp: ftp.univ-orleans.fr
Serveur web: www.univ-orleans.fr/EXT/ASTEX
Liste de discussion: astex@univ-orleans.fr
Abonnement à la liste: envoyer un message de contenu
 "sub astex Nom Prenom Etablissement" à  listserv@univ-orleans.fr