TL-4 Polish clone and lion

Staszek Wawrykiewicz tex-live@tug.org
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 01:00:54 +0200 (MET DST)

Hello,

As some of you know, we (GUST) intend to promote TeX somehow widely in Poland
Tomek Przechlewski wrote to some of you:
 > We have found the possible editor of TL4. One of local Linux
 > magazines [Magazyn Linux & Unix -- ML&U] agreed to produce it.
 > The deal is that they will
 > produce 400 CDs for GUST members and also will attach
 > it to their May issue [We think -- its secret -- it will be
 > at least 5000 copies! -- well promotion of TeX]. GUST will buy
 > those 400 CDs `on cost' and give free to the members.

We'd like to retain all text matter in somehow different layout on Polish
TL4-clone label. Is it possible having also the lion on our CD?

Artur Ogawa answered me kindly on Wed, 24 Mar:
> Yes, I can send it to you as soon as I get it from the artist.

Since we will finish all matters _this_ friday, I'd like to ask again:
1. can we also put the lion on our CD?
2. if so, can somebody send me tiff (preferable) or EPS file?
If it is needed, we can put somewhere copyright note and acknowledgement.

Thanks,

Staszek Wawrykiewicz
email: staw@gust.org.pl