[tex-k] epstopdf: win32 directory renamed to windows in TL2023

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Wed Mar 29 00:40:08 CEST 2023

Hi Matthijs,

    Perhaps a fix would be to check for the TL version, or to check if
    either a "win32" or "windows" folder exists in "bin"?

Yes. It's already been patched in TL (thanks Akira, Norbert, Hironobu).
I'll make a new epstopdf release soon, to check for both directories.
Thanks for the report.

    (P.S.: I tried sending this from Outlook, and I believe that failed?

It didn't fail, was just delayed. I just needed to approve it by hand
since it was the first message coming from that address, and I hadn't
checked before you sent the other messages :).

    (P.S.: I tried sending this before, but I was not subscribed yet,
    and I believe that did not work?)

Same as above. All your msgs came through in the end. There is no
requirement to be subscribed in order to post to any of the tug.org lists.

All the best,
Karl