[tex-k] [CWEB] Cleanup release 3.64ae

Andreas Scherer andreas_tex at freenet.de
Sun Feb 7 12:54:10 CET 2016

Am Samstag, 6. Februar 2016, 23:46:35 schrieb Karl Berry:
> Can you please send me the exact patches to the cweb source files that
> you think Knuth should apply?
I prepared a new branch for my 'cweb' project

   https://github.com/ascherer/cweb/tree/cweb-for-the-21st-century

and my fondest hope is that the two commits changing the proper source files
would be applied. (The two other commits simply show the resulting C sources
after extracting the .w files with ctangle. I was not able to compile 'oemacs'
because of deprecated system features.)

Attached is a tarball containing four separate patch files. Only '0001' and
'0003' should be applied, '0002' and '0004' result automatically.

Thanks,
Andreas