[tex-k] cannot call bibtex with absolute path name

Dr. Brian Biswell dr.biswell at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 05:14:53 CEST 2015

Karl,

	Thank you, this fixes the issue I was having.  I am using gnu make to generate the documentation for my project and this was failing in the make rule.  I wouldn’t normally call bibtex in this manner from the command line, but the make file needs to use either relative or absolute paths without breaking a number of other features in the setup.

-Brian
--
Dr. Brian Biswell
dr.biswell at gmail.com