[tex-k] Bug or clarification? "/undefined in uageLevel"

Christian Zietz czietz at gmx.net
Tue Oct 21 17:57:17 CEST 2014

Oleg,

Komarov, Oleg schrieb:
> I use the binary in C:\Program Files\MiKTeX 2.9\miktex\bin\x64\epstopdf.exe
>
> Calling:
>
>     epstopdf.exe a.esp --nogs
>
> produces the truncated a2.esp (also attached) which ghostscript cannt open. Therefore, it might actually be that Miktex ships with a not compatible binary.
>
> Would you be able to test it with a Miktek distribution (I will try Tex live)?

Using MikTeX, I can confirm the error message that you're getting. It
looks like MikTeX's epstopdf.exe garbles your EPS file while processing
it. MikTeX ships its own version of epstopdf, so I think it would be
best if you reported this probable bug there.

Regards,
Christian
Christian Zietz  -  CHZ-Soft  -  czietz at gmx.net
WWW: http://www.chzsoft.de/